BeZEAL 535 iron has been completelly redesigned for easy ball launch and maximum distance with increased forgiveness by the use of best materials and advanced engegiering.
- Multiple materials used in the head. Head structure is manufactured in SUS630 steel, for the face High Modulus Titanium (HMT Ti) has been used to optimize weigth and strength at the time that superior repulsion and forgiveness are achieved.
- Weight redistribution. The head has 4 slits (2 on the base and 2 inside of the head) to save weight that our engeniers relocate back and down on the sole.
- Tungsten weighting. Two weigths (6gr on the toe and 3gr on the heal) are used back and down on the sole for best center of gravity location at the time that facilitates the launch of the ball.
- Increased forgiveness on the toe and the heal to promote a “back to the center trajectory” on miss shots.
- Size of the head has been redesign to provide a slightly wider sole and longer face for incresed confidence and forgiveness.
- Premium head finishing for improved durability and superior looking.
VIZARD for BeZEAL 43gr. shaft for lady
- With EPT Technology. The VIZARD shaft has been designed to properlly transfer the energy to the head and the ball at the time that maintains a low spin rate.
- Lower-kick-point and higher-kick-point have been relocated to increase the strength on the grip area for a better shaft timing.
- Computer Aided Engineering has been used for the selection of the carbon fiber material from TORAY Inc. We have used the best materials including “a vibration damping material” selected among a hundred kinds of TORAYCA Preprigs carbon fiber with plenty of design simulation data.
HMT Ti face and SUS630 steel body for superior performance
4 Slits have been added to the head for weight savings (2 located on the sole and 2 inside the cavity)
Head has been redesigned with a slightly wider sole and longer face, providing a bigger sweet spot and facilitate the launch of the ball
Two tungsten weights have been strategicaly located into the head to improve center of gravity position that facilitates iron stability and easiness to launch the ball
|Head material / Manufacturing process||SUS630 Steel / Casting|
|Face material / Manufacturing process||High-stregth custom steel / Rolled|
|Head inserts||Tungsten weights inside the head|
|Shaft||VIZARD for BeZEAL 535|
|Lie angle (deg.)|
|Length of Hosel(mm)|
|Length of head(mm)|
|Height of face(mm)|
|Thickness of blade(mm)||7.5|
|Width of Sole(mm)||24.5||25.5||26||27||27.5||28||28||29|
|Distance to Center of Gravity(mm)||39.5||39||39||39||38.5||38||37.5||37|
|Height to Center of Gravity(mm)||20.5||21||22||22.5||23||23||23||23.5|
|Depth to Center of Gravity(mm)||6||5.5||5.5||5||4.5||4||3.5||3|
|Moment of Inertia(g-cm2)||2640|
Swing weight·Gross weight (g)
VIZARD for BeZEAL 535 for lady
|Shaft||VIZARD for BeZEAL 535 for lady|
|Diametter of Tip R||Outside 9.30mm / Inside 5.98~6.13mm|
|Diameter of Butt||14.6||14.6||14.7||14.7||14.7||14.7||14.7||14.7|